Are you looking for Corrosion Engineering Services?
It is not always obvious which corrosion control technologies are best suited or most cost-effective to provide the desired durability or service life. Elzly engineers perform investigations of specific corrosion control technologies, life-cycle analyses of various corrosion control alternatives, and development of corrosion engineering based recommendations for our clients. Our advice has reduced maintenance costs and improved operational readiness for a broad range of clients.
Elzly’s Corrosion Engineering Services Offer:
- An assessment of material selection, preservation methods, and design on corrosion likelihood.
- Projections of service life and maintenance intervals
- Corrosion control specifications
- Design assessments based on field experience
Why Use Elzly on Your Next Project?
Elzly principal staff is comprised of professional engineers. We seek to provide data-driven answers to your corrosion problems with a practical assessment of the life cycle benefits of alternative approaches. Elzly staff is also used to being part of multi-disciplinary teams to integrate corrosion control into large scale construction projects.
Elzly’s Corrosion Engineering Design Services Can Help With the Following:
- Failure / performance analysis of existing solutions
- Corrosion-problematic aspects within design
- Probable maintenance needs
- Recommended improvements and cost estimates